久久综合九色综合97婷婷-美女视频黄频a免费-精品日本一区二区三区在线观看-日韩中文无码有码免费视频-亚洲中文字幕无码专区-扒开双腿疯狂进出爽爽爽动态照片-国产乱理伦片在线观看夜-高清极品美女毛茸茸-欧美寡妇性猛交XXX-国产亚洲精品99在线播放-日韩美女毛片又爽又大毛片,99久久久无码国产精品9,国产成a人片在线观看视频下载,欧美疯狂xxxx吞精视频

有趣生活

當前位置:首頁>職場>船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)

發布時間:2024-01-24閱讀(16)

導讀港口國管理(portstatecontrol),亦稱港口國監控、港口國檢查,是指港口國當局對抵港的外國船舶實施的,以船員、船舶技術狀況和操作要求為檢查對象的....

港口國管理(port state control),亦稱港口國監控、港口國檢查,是指港口國當局對抵港的外國船舶實施的,以船員、船舶技術狀況和操作要求為檢查對象的,以確保船舶和人命財產安全、防止海洋污染為宗旨的一種監督與控制。

PSC的主要目的是有效提高船舶、船公司、船東對船舶安全、設備的有效維護,降低海上危險事故的風險。

主要檢查的項目很多,駕駛、輪機、電器、導航設備都是檢查的項目。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(1)

船舶PSC檢查滯留的常用缺陷處置代碼含義及說明

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(2)

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(3)

PSC檢查中與PSCO檢察官的常用對話:

PSCO: Excuse me, are you the sailor on duty?

對不起,你上值班水手嗎

Sailor: Yes, I am. Who are you looking for?

是的,請問你找哪位?

PSCO: I’m the Port State Control Officer. We want to talk to your Captain。

我是港口國監督官,找你們船長。

Sailor: According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here?

根據我們的船舶保安計劃,請出示您的證件并在這登記。

PSCO: Of course. (Show the PSCO ID and sign)

好的,(出示證件并簽名)。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(4)

Sailor: Thank you, sir. Here is your visitor card

謝謝,這是你的登船卡。

PSCO: Thank you. please show me the way to the Captain’s cabin。

謝謝,請帶我到船長房間。

Sailor: This way, please. Mind your head and be careful with your steps。

這邊請,當心碰頭,別絆腳

the captain’s cabin

PSCO: Good morning, Captain, I’m the Port State Control Officer. My name is Alexander White.

早上好,船長。我是港口國監督官,我的名字叫亞歷山大。

CAPT: Good morning, Mr. White. Glad to meet you。

早上好,懷特先生,很高興見到你。

PSCO: Like wise。我也是。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(5)

檢察官對甲板部分的設備的檢查

CAPT: Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee。

你要來一杯茶,還是咖啡。

PSCO: Coffee, please. Now, let’s get down to work. Please tell the officers ,engineers and radio officer not to leave thee ship during our inspection. I may inspect the relevant facilities under their charges。

咖啡,謝謝。現在我們開始工作吧,請通知駕駛員、輪機員和電報員在檢查期間不要離開船,我可能檢查有他們負責的相關設備。

CAPT: No problem。

沒問題

Ship’s Certificates and documents

船舶證書和文件

PSCO: Are all required certificates on board valid and respectively endorsed?

船上所有要求的證書都有效并經過簽注嗎?

CAPT: Yes, they are all valid。

是的,所有證書都有效。

PSCO: Would you please show me all your ship’s certificates, captain?

請出示所有的船舶證書?

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(6)

CAPT: What certificate do you want, sir?

先生,你需要什么證書?

PSCO: I need all of the statutory certificates. Let me check the International Load Line (LL) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Construction(SC) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Equipment (SE) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate, International Oil Pollution Prevention (IOPP) Certificate, Document of Compliance (DOC), Safety Management Certificate(SMC), International Ship Security Certificate(ISSC), Certificate of Fitness(COF), Minimum Safe Manning(MSM) document, and so on?

所有的法定證書。我需要檢查載重線證書、貨船構造安全證書、貨船設備安全證書、貨船無線電安全證書、國際防止油污證書、符合證明、安全管理證書、國際船舶保安證書、適裝證書、最低配員證書等。

CAPT: Here you are, sir, and there is the index of certificates, which maybe helpful to you。

所有的證書都在這,這里還有一份證書的目錄,可能對你有所幫助。

PSCO: Thank you

謝謝。

PSCO: Your ship’s Load Line Certificate expired a few days ago because the annual survey hasn’t been carried out. Thus your ship is unseaworthy, and she will be detained in our port。

船舶載重線證書由于沒有進行年度檢驗,在幾天前已經過期了。所以你的船是不適航的,將會在本港被滯留。

CAPT: My ship sailed from San Francisco to Guangzhou. Before departure, I phoned my company to inform them that the certificate would expire. The owner contacted my class representative in your port. Surveyors will come on board this afternoon to conduct the annual survey. I didn’t know Port State Control came before the Classification Society inspection。

本航次我船從舊金山開往廣州。在開航前,我已經電話通知公司證書將要過期,船東已經與船級社在本港的代表處聯系了,驗船師將在今天下午上船進行年度檢驗,我沒想到你們這么早就來了。

PSCO: Do you have the Record of Conditions of Assignment of Load Lines?

你有載重線核定勘劃記錄嗎?

CAPT: Of course.

當然。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(7)

檢查管對機艙的檢查

PSCO: Captain, the date of the last inspection of the ship’s bottom recorded in your Cargo Ship Safety construction Certificate is Feb. 15, 2001, which already exceeds 36 months.

船長,你的貨船構造安全證書記錄的最近一次船底外部檢查的時間是2001年2月15日,已經超過了36個月。

CAPT: Really Last dry-docking was done in this April. I remember the ship’s bottom survey was carried out at that time. Maybe it is the surveyor’s negligence that the certificate was not endorsed.

是嗎?我船最近一次進塢是今年的4月,我記得當時已經做過船底外部檢驗,可能是驗船師的疏忽,沒有在證書上簽注。

PSCO: If such is the case, please show me the report.

如果是這樣的話,請出示4月份的檢驗報告。

CAPT: Please wait a minute. Here you are.

請稍等,這就是。

PSCO: OK, your class surveyor made a mistake. You should inform your Classification Society to endorse the relevant certificate before departure.

好的,確實是驗船師的疏忽,你必須在開航前通知你的船級社在證書上作相應的簽注。

CAPT: Sure, thank you for reminding me. I’ll inform the Classification Society through the agent this afternoon.

好的,謝謝你提醒我。我下午將通過我的代理通知船級社。

PSCO: Captain, I want to know whether the Water Ingress Alarm System/Water Level Detector of cargo holds has been installed (for bulk carriers only).

船長,我想知道貨艙浸水報警裝置安裝了嗎?(僅適用于散裝貨船)?

CAPT: Not yet.

還沒有。

PSCO: your last intermediate survey was conducted on March 13, 2005. In accordance with regulation 12 of Chapter Ⅻ of SOLAS Convention, the Water Ingress Alarm System should be installed before the first periodical survey (Annual, Intermediate or Special Survey) after July 1, 2004.

你上一次的中間檢驗是在2005年3月13日進行的。根據SOLAS公約第Ⅻ章第12條貨船浸水報警裝置必須在2004年7月1日后的第一次定期檢驗(年度、中間或特別檢驗)前安裝。

CAPT: I see. But as per authorization of the flag State government, the Classification Society has issued the conditional Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate because of lacking of spare parts. The other page has the recommendation that regulations 12 and 13 should be complied with no later than July 12, 2005.

我明白了。但由于缺少備件,船旗國政府已經授權船級社簽發了貨船安全構造證書 條件證書,反面有簽注要求在2005年7月12日前符合第12和13條。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(8)

集控室內各類警報的檢測與試驗

PSCO: Please show me the last intermediate survey report.

請出示上一次中間檢驗的檢驗報告。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: Please show me the Condition Evaluation Report (CER) and Thickness Measurement Report (for oil tankers and bulk carriers only).

請出示你的狀況評估報告和測厚報告(僅使用于油船和散貨船)。

CAPT: Wait a moment, please.

請稍等一下。

PSCO: I’m afraid your Condition Evaluation Report has expired. The CER should be issued combined with the renewal survey. Try to find whether you have a new one.

您的狀況評估報告已經過期了。狀況評估報告是結合換新檢驗簽發的,找我看,是否還有新的。

CAPT: The renewal survey was carried out 3 years ago. Ha, I found it. It’s issued on July 23, 2002.

上次換新檢驗是3年前。哈哈,我找到了,是在2002年7月23日簽發的。

PSCO: Your supplement of the SE certificate, Form E, please.

請出示你的貨船設備安全證書的附件,Form E.

CAPT: Here you are.

這就是。

PSCO: Has your ship already been equipped with the Automatic Identification System (AIS)?

你船裝備自動識別系統了嗎?

CAPT: Yes, the AIS was fitted on board a few months ago, before the last annual survey.

幾個月前,在上次年度檢驗前已經安裝了

AIS。

PSCO: But it’s indicated in your Form E. Please ask the surveyor to update incidentals when he is on board to endorse the SC certificate.

但并沒有在你的Form E上記錄,請在驗船師上船前對貨船構造安全證書進行簽注時要求其順便更正。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: How many inflatable life rafts are provided on board?

船上有幾個救生筏?

CAPT: Totally we have 5 life rafts ,2 for 15 persons equipped on board on port and starboard sides of L/B deck respectively, additionally, one liferaft for 6 persons on the forecastle.

我們一共有5個救生筏,救生艇甲板每舷有2個15人的筏,另外,船首樓還有一個6人筏。

PSCO: The capacity of the life-saving appliances is 32, but the capacity of liferafts actual on board is 30 each side. Please show me the Record of Approved Cargo Ship Safety Equipment.

你船救生設備額定總人數是32人,但實際上每舷救生筏的總容量只有30人,請出示認可安全設備記錄。

CAPT: Here you. But this is the original arrangement, and the Record of Approved Cargo Ship Safety Equipment can prove the fact.

這就是,但這原來就是這樣的,而且認可安全設備記錄也能證明這一點。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(9)

檢察官對駕駛臺各類設備的檢查

PSCO: Are you sure that the liferafts can be transferred from side to side on a single open deck?

你確認救生筏能在單一開敞甲板舷對舷移動嗎?

CAPT: Yes, we have already attempted to do that in our abandon drill.

是的,我們在棄船演習中已經嘗試過了。

PSCO: Would you please show me your servicing report of all inflatable liferafts?

您能出示所有救生筏的檢驗證書嗎?

CAPT: Of course. Here you are.

當然可以,這就是。

PSCO: I’m afraid these reports were overdue one months ago. According to the SOLAS Convention., the liferafts should be examined every 12 months.

這些證書在1個月前已經過期了,根據SOLAS公約的規定,救生筏應每12月進行一次檢驗。

CAPT: I see. The survey will be carried out before departure.

我明白,我們將在開航前進行檢驗。

PSCO: Captain, what type of fixed fire extinguisher system is provided on board?

船長,船上是哪種二氧化碳滅火系統?

CAPT: High pressure carbon dioxide system.

高壓二氧化碳滅火系統。

PSCO: Show me the weight and blow through check report of your carbon dioxide system, please.

請出示你的二氧化碳系統的稱重和吹通試驗報告。

CAPT: Here you are.

這就是。

PSCO: How many cylinders do you have?

有多少瓶?

CAPT: 80 cylinders including 2 pilot bottles.

80瓶,包括2個啟動瓶。

PSCO: Do all the cylinders protect the engine room and cargo holds?

所有氣瓶是保護機艙和貨艙的嗎?

CAPT: No, they protect the engine room only.

不是,僅僅保護機艙。

PSCO: Do you have the exemption certificate of the cargo holds regarding fixed fire extinguisher system?

你有貨艙固定滅火系統的免除證書嗎?

CAPT: Yes, of course.

有。

PSCO: Captain, what is your last port of call and next port?

船長,您的上一個和下一個掛靠港是哪里?

CAPT: My last port is Port Klang, Malaysia, and next port is Singapore

上一港是馬來西亞的Klang港,下一個港是新加坡。

PSCO: According to the sea area restricted by your Cargo Ship Radio Safety Certificate, your vessel can exclusively operate at A1 A2 sea area. Because your previous voyage and intended voyage exceed A1 A2, she will be detained at this port.

根據您的貨船無線電安全證書規定的海區,你船只能在A1 A2海區航行。由于你的上一航次和計劃航次已經超出了A1 A2海區,船舶將在本港被滯留。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(10)

PSCO對防污染設備的詳細檢查

CAPT: I understand. Can I communicate with my owner and answer your question after a while?

我明白。我先聯系一下船東然后再回答您,可以嗎?

PSCO: Certainly.

當然。

CAPT: My owner will provide an INMARSAT-C ship earth station with EGC at this port to comply with the requirement of A1 A2 A3, and arrange for the class surveyor on board to conduct the occasional survey.

船東將在本港配備一臺有EGC功能的INMARSAT-C船舶衛星地面站,以滿足A1 A2 A3海區的要求,并將安排船級社的驗船師上船進行臨時檢驗。

PSCO: Would you please show me the annual testing report of EPIRB.

請出示應急無線電示位標的年度測試報告。

CAPT: Just a moment. I’ll ask the second officer to bring the report to my cabin right now. The test was carried out 3 months ago.

等一會,我讓二副馬上把報告拿到我的房間。測試是三副三個月前做的。

PSCO: May I have a look at your shore base maintenance agreement for GMDSS?

我可以看看你的GMDSS岸基維修協議嗎?

CAPT: Certainly. Here you are.

可以,給你。

PSCO: And supplement of International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate. Form B, please(for oil tankers only).

還有國際防油污證書的附件,Form B(適用于油船)。

CAPT: Wait a minute.

等一下。

PSCO: I’m afraid the certificate has some problems, since the date of delivery is not recorded in Form B.

證書恐怕有點問題,交船日期沒有在Form B上記錄。

CAPT: I will remind my owner to inform the class surveyor.

我會提醒船東去通知驗船師的。

PSCO: Does your ship have a double hull or single hull?

你船是雙殼的還是單殼的?

CAPT: Single hull.

單殼的。

PSCO: Has the Condition Assessment Scheme (CAS) been carried out?

狀況評估計劃實施了嗎?

CAPT: Yes.

是的。

PSCO: Please show me the Document of Compliance issued by flag State government.

請出示船旗國政府簽發的符合證明。

CAPT: We only hold the interim Document of Compliance issued by the classification society valid for a period of 5 months.

我們只持有船級社簽發的臨時符合證明,有效期是5個月。

PSCO: Captain, the supplement to Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk is missing.

船長,散裝船運輸危險化學品適裝證書的附頁不見了。

CAPT: Really? I’ll try to find it. I have seen it.

真的?

PSCO: Take it easy, maybe you put it in another folder.

別緊張,我找找看,我以前見過的。

CAPT: I found it.

我找到了。

PSCO: What type of cargo are you handling now?

你目前在裝什么貨物?

CAPT: We are discharging the diethyl ether.

卸二乙醚。

PSCO: Can you find such substance in the supplement of the certificate?

你能在證書的附件中找到這種貨物嗎?

CAPT: No. It falls into “other liquid substances” and is not regulated by the IBC Code.

不能,它屬于其他液體物質且不適用IBC規則。

PSCO: What is the condition of carrying such substances?

裝載此類物質的條件是什么?

CAPT: All level alarms should be tested prior to loading.

裝貨前試驗所有的液位報警裝置。

PSCO: Procedure and arrangement manual(P & A manual), please.(For chemical tanker only)

程序與布置手冊。(僅適用于化學品船)。

CAPT: Here it is . It has already been approved by Class.

這就是。

PSCO: Captain, I’m afraid the address of your management company recorded in DOC and SMC is different.

船長,你的安全管理證書和符合證明中記錄的管理公司的地址不一致。

CAPT: The company moved, but the SMC has not been updated yet.

公司搬家了,安全管理證書還沒有及時更新。

PSCO: Please show me your minimum safe manning document.

請出示你的最低安全配員證書。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: Captain, I don’t think your vessel is manned with adequate qualified crew due to the absence of third officer.

船長,因為缺一名三副,我認為你船并沒有配備足夠適任的船員。

CAPT: I don’t think so. Sir, the minimum safe manning certificate doesn’t require the third officer, only the captain, chief officer and on deck officer.

先生,我不這么認為,最低安全配員證書并沒有要求配備三副,僅要求船長、大副和一名駕駛員。

PSCO: Would you please show me your watch schedule?

能出示值班安排表嗎?

CAPT: Of course, I also participate in keeping watch.

當然可以,我也參加值班了。

PSCO: Are you sure your crew have enough rest periods

你能保證你的船員有足夠的休息時間嗎?

CAPT: Yes, they do.

能。

PSCO: Please show me the Continuous Synopsis Record(CSR).

請出示您的連續概要記錄。

CAPT: Just a moment. Here you are.

稍等,這就是。

PSCO: The recognized security organization (RSO) record in your CSR is different from that of the International Ship Security Certificate.

連續概要記錄上記載的認可保安組織與國際船舶保安證書的不一致。

CAPT: I think it is a typing mistake. I will inform my class through the owner.

我想這是一個打印錯誤,我會通過船東去通知船級社的。

PSCO: Please show me the associated stability plans and stability information.

請出示有關的穩性圖紙和穩性資料。

CAPT: No problem。

沒問題。

PSCO: The stability booklet hasn’t been approved by flag State government or classification society.

你的穩性手冊沒有經船旗國政府或船級社認可。

CAPT: This one is a copy and the original booklet is kept by Chief Officer. It has been approved by NKK.

這是副本,原件由大副保管,已經被NKK船級社認可了。

PSCO: Do you have the Bulk Carrier Booklet?

你有散貨船手冊嗎?

CAPT: No, I think the required one is contained in the intact stability booklet.

沒有,所要求的資料已經包含在完整穩性手冊里了。

PSCO: Your approved Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP)/Shipboard Marine Pollution Emergency Plan(SMPEP), please.

請出示經認可的船上油污應急計劃(SOPEP)/船上海洋污染應急計劃(SMPEP)。

CAPT: Here you are.

這就是。

PSCO: How often do you conduct the oil spill drill?

多久進行一次溢油演習?

CAPT: Every three months.

每三個月一次。

PSCO: But according to the drill record of SOPEP, the last drill was carried out 6 months ago.

但根據

SOPEP中的演習記錄,你最近一次演習是6個月前進行的。

CAPT: The last oil spill drill was conducted in June. My crew forgot to record it in the SOPEP, but I remembered recording in the SOPEP Drills Logbook.

上次溢油演習是6月份實施,船員忘記了在SOPEP上做記錄了,但在SOPEP演習日志上有記錄。

PSCO: I’m afraid the Appendix Ⅱ (list of national operational contact points) of the SOPEP is not up-to-date.

恐怕SOPEP Ⅱ不是最新的。我明白。船東已經寄出了,外勤代理將在今天下午給我帶過來。

CAPT: I see, My owner has sent it to me, and it will be brought to me by the boarding agent this afternoon.

請出示貨物系固手冊。

PSCO: Captain, please show me the Cargo Securing Manual.

這就是。

CAPT: Here you are. It was approved by NKK.

這就是,也是由NKK認可的。

PSCO: Do you have the Damage Control Plan and Damage Control Booklet(for ships built on or after Feb. 1,1992).

你有破損控制圖和破損控制手冊嗎(適用于1992年2月1日及以后建造船舶)。

CAPT: Yes, we posted the Damage Control Plan on the bridge, and the Damage Control Booklet is available to the officers.

有的,我們把破損控制圖張貼在駕駛臺,并且把破損控制搜查頒發給駕駛員使用。

PSCO: Captain, the partial cargo piping system described in your Procedure and Arrangement Manual (P & A Manual, for chemical tanker only ) differs from the actual arrangement.

船長先生,你的程序與布置手冊(僅適用于化學品船)中描述的部分貨油管線與實際不一致。

CAPT: Some cargo pipes have been redesigned and renewed during dry-dock, but we forgot to update relevant content of the P & A Manual.

修船期間,部分貨油管重新設計和換新了,但忽略了要在成員與布置手冊中更新相關內容了。

PSCO: You should inform your classification society as soon as possible, and we will allow you to rectify it within 14 days.

你必須盡快通知你的船級社,我們允許你在14天內糾正它。

CAPT: I understand.

我明白。

PSCO: Has the Garbage Management Plan been approved by flag State government of classification society?

垃圾管理計劃經船旗國政府或船級社認可了嗎?

CAPT: Yes, it has.

是的。

PSCO: Would you please show me the Crude Oil Washing Operations and Equipment Manual(for crude oil tanker)?

您能出示你的原油洗艙系統操作和設備手冊(適用于原油船)?

CAPT: Of course. Here you are.

當然可以,這就是。

PSCO: Have the lifeboat launching devices and on load release ear been serviced?

救生艇降落裝置和承載釋放裝置經過檢修了嗎?

CAPT: Yes. They were serviced during the renewal survey. This is the survey report.

是的,在換新檢驗時進行的檢修,這是檢驗報告。

PSCO: And last Port State Control report, please.

請出示上次的PSC檢查報告。

CAPT: We just passed the USCG PSC without any deficiency. Here is the report.

我們剛剛無缺陷通過了美國海岸警衛隊的PSC檢查,報告在這。

4 Crew certificates(船員證書)

PSCO: Please prepare a copy of the crew list.

請準備一份船員名單。

CAPT: Here you are.

這就是。

PSCO: How many crew are there on board?

有多少個船員?

CAPT: Totally 19,4Chinese and 15 Filipinos on board.

一共有19人,4個中國人和15個菲律賓人。

PSCO: Please show me all the certificates of competency.

請出示所有的船員適任證書。

CAPT: Sure.

沒問題。

PSCO: And endorsements issued by the flag State, please.

還請出示船旗國簽發的承認簽證。

CAPT: OK. All officers hold the endorsement except for the third officer. He just signed on one month ago and his endorsement is under way.

好的,除三副外,所有高級船員都持有承認簽證,三副一個月前才上船,證書還沒有辦好。

PSCO: Has the third officer applied for the endorsement to the flag State government?

三副已經向船旗國政府申請承認簽證了嗎?

CAPT: Yes, the company has already applied for him.

是的,公司已經為他申請了。

PSCO: Can you show me any documentary proof?

你能提供書面的證據嗎?

CAPT: Of course, we have the copy of the application form.

當然,我們有申請表的復印件。

PSCO: OK, but this situation is only valid for the first 3 months. After that, he shall hold the valid endorsement.

好的,這種情況只適用于前3個月,之后他必須持有有效的簽證。

CAPT: I see.

我明白。

PSCO: I suppose that your chief mate is not competent, as the endorsements of his certificate stated by your administration say“Not applicable for Oil Tanker”.

我想你的大副是不適任的,因為他的證書上有你們主管機關的簽注,說“不適用于油船”。

CAPT: I am terribly sorry. The chief officer has just passed the examination and obtained a captain certificate. I forgot to show you the new certificate with no limitation just now.

非常對不起,大副剛剛通過了船長考試并獲得證書,剛才我忘記給您看沒有任何限制的新證書了。

PSCO: Let me see it, please.

讓我看看。

CAPT: Here you are. Do you want to check his certificate of special training for seafarers (oil tanker familiarization and advanced training on oil tanker operations)?

這就是,你要檢查他的油船船員特殊培訓(安全知識和安全操作)證書嗎?

PSCO: It’s not necessary. But I want to check his certificate for medical care/certificate for personnel on fast rescue boats/certificate for advanced fire-fighting/certificate for medical first aid/certificate for personnel on survival craft and rescue boats.

不必了,但我要檢查他的船上醫護證書/快速救助艇操作證書/高級消防證書/海上急救證書/艇筏操縱證書。

CAPT: Here are the certificates.

證書在這。

PSCO: May I have a look at your watch duty schedule?

我可以看一下你的值班安排表嗎?

CAPT: We posted it on the bridge. But I have a copy in the folder. Here you are.

我們把它張貼在駕駛臺,不過在文件夾里有復印件,這就是。

PSCO: I want to know whether the rest period requirements are complied with or not.

我想知道有關休息時間的要求是否能滿足。

CAPT: Certainly. Each crew rests at least 8 hours per day, and we have the record of rest.

當然,每個船員每天至少休息8個小時,并有相關的記錄。

PSCO: How many deck officers hold the general operator’s certificate(GOC)?

有多少駕駛員持有通用無線電操作員證書?

CAPT: Four, the Chief Mate, Second Mate, Third Mate and me. Every deck officer holds the GOC.

4個,大副、二副、三副和我。

PSCO: Who is in charge of the GMDSS installation?

誰負責GMDSS設備?

CAPT: Chief Mate and me.

大副和我。

PSCO: I will check their operational skills one by one.

我將一個一個檢查他們的操作技能。

CAPT: No problem. I will inform them to muster at radio room at once.

沒問題,我通知他們在電報房集中。

PSCO: OK.

好的。

船長證需要考英語嗎(海員重要的工作英語)(11)

歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-220812.html

Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖