商務郵件金句英文(100句實用工作郵件英語)
發布時間:2024-01-24閱讀(14)
導讀Iamwritingtoconfirm/enquire/informyou我寫信時要確認、詢問、通知您.......Iamwritingtofollowup....

- I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you
- 我寫信時要確認、詢問、通知您.......
- I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
- 我寫信來追蹤我們之前對于第二季度營銷活動的決定。
- With reference to our telephone conversation today.....
- 關于我們今天在電話中的談話.....
- In my previous e-mail on October 5....
- 我先前在10月5日所寫的信中....
- As I mentioned earlier about.....
- 如我先前所提及關于......
- As we discussed on the phone.....
- 如我們上次在電話中的討論....
- From our decision at the previous meeting.....
- 如我們在上次會議中的決定....
- As you requested /Per your requirement.....
- 按照您的要求....
- As indicated in my previous e-mail....
- 如我在先前的信中所提出的.....
- In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided....
- 關于您在4月1日寫的信的答復,我們決定.....
- This is in response to your e-mail today.
- 這是對您今天早上來信的回復。
- As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.
- 如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
- As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I want to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
- 關于我們昨天在電話中的談話,我想答復您一些關于我們合約的待解決議題。
- I received your voice message regarding the subject. I am wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
- 我收到您關于這個項目的留言,您是否可以詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一些細節。
- Please be advised/ informed that...
- 請知悉.....
- Please note that....
- 請注意....
- We would like to inform you that....
- 我們想要通知您.....
- I am convinced that.....
- 我確信....
- We agree with you on.....
- 我們同意您在....的看法
- With effect from Oct. 4 2015.....
- 從2015.10.04日起開始生效.....
- We will have a meeting schedul as noted below....
- 我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。
- Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
- 請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。
- I am delighted to tell you that.....
- 很高興地通知您......
- We are pleased to learn that....
- 我們很高興得知.....
- We wish to notify you that....
- 我們希望通知您....
- Congratulation on your....
- 恭喜您(在.....成就)
- I am fine with the proposal.
- 我對這份提案沒意見
- I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 NOV,2015.
- 很高興地通知您,您己被同意參加2015年11月22-24日的研討會。
- We are sorry to inform you that....
- 我們很抱歉地通知您.....
- I am afraid I have some bad news.
- 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。
- There are a number of issues with our new system.
- 我們的新系統有些問題。
- Due to circumstances beyond our control.....
- 由于情況超出我們的控制......
- I dont feel too optimistic about....
- 關于.......我覺得不太樂觀。
- It would be difficult for us to accept....
- 如果....,我們將難以接受。
- Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
- 很抱歉我必須說,雖然收到您關于這個項目的提問,但我們的看法都沒改變。
- We would be grateful if you could.....
- 如果您可以.....,我們不勝感激。
- I could appreciate it if you could....
- 如果您可以....,我會很感激。
- Would you please send us....?
- 可否請你寄給我們?
- We need your help.
- 我們需要你的幫助。
- We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
- 希望您可以協助我們將此信息傳達給您的員工。
- We look forward to your clarification.
- 我們期待您的說明。
- Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
- 您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。
- I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. please let me know what suits you best.
- 如果您能抽時間見一面,我將不勝感激。請告知我您最方便的時間。
- Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
- 請讓我知道您對于這件事初步的想法。
- Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
- 如果您計劃參加,請給我回信。
- Please advise if you agree with this approach.
- 如果您同意這個方法請提些建議。
- Could you please let me know the status of this project?
- 可否讓我知道這個項目的進度呢?
- If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
- 如果可能,當您的提案完成時,我希望您發我一份復本。
- I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
- 如果能在下周一前收到您的答復,我將非常感激。
- Hope this is OK with you. if not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
- 希望您對此沒有異議,如有請盡快用電子郵件告知我。
- Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
- 您能在6月前答復我上述問題嗎?
- May I have your reply by April 9, if possible?
- 如果可能,我可否在4月9號前收到您的答復。
- If you wish, we would be happy to.....
- 如果您希望,我們很樂意.....
- Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
- 如果有任何我能幫上忙的,請告之我。
- If there is anything else I can do for you on/ regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
- 對于這件事情,如果有任何我可以幫上的,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
- If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
- 關于此事如果您需要額外的建議,請告知我們,我們會嘗試提供。
- I am just writing to remind you of......
- 我只是寫信來提醒你.......
- May we remind you that....?
- 我們想要提醒你....
- I am enclosing....
- 我附上.....
- Please find enclosed.....
- 請查閱附件。
- Attached hereto.....
- 附件是關于.....
- Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/ regarding/concerning......
- 附上關于.....的最新資料,請查收。
- Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
- 附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查并評價。
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
- 如果你有任何問題,盡管與我聯絡。
- I hope my clarification has been helpful.
- 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
- Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
- 請隨時跟我聯絡,我會全力幫助您。
- Please let me know if this is suitable.
- 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
- Looking forward to seeing you soon.
- 期待很快能見到你。
- We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
- Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
- 希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
- I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
- 我期待很快能收到您的回復。
- Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
- 期待在預期的時間收到您的反饋。
- I will keep you posted.
- 我會與你保持聯絡。
- Please keep me informed on the matter.
- 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
- For any comments / suggestions, please contact Clark at 1000-3000.
- 任何評價或建議,請拔打 1000-3000聯絡 Clark.
- I would like to apologize for .....
- 我想就.... 事道歉。
- I apologize for the delay in ......
- 對于....的耽擱,我深表歉意。
- We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- 對您產生的作何不便,我們感到抱歉。
- I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
- 對于造成您的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
- I am sorry about last time.
- 關于上次深表歉意。
- We apologize for not having replied earlier.
- 對于未能早一點回信給您,我們感到抱歉。
- I am really sorry aout this.
- 關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。
- Sorry, I am late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
- 抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日周一發給我的郵件。
- We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesnt inconveniience you too much.
- 我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多不便。
- Hoping it will not cause you too much trouble.
- 希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
- Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
- 如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉。
- Thank you for your help.
- 謝謝你的幫助。
- I really appreciate that you....
- 我非常感激你....
- I truly appreciate it.
- 我真的很感激。
- Thank you for your participation.
- 謝謝你的參加
- Thank you so much for inviting me.
- 非常感謝你邀請我。
- Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
- 恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
- Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
- 感激您的理解與合作。
- Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
- 很感激你的盡快回復。
- Once again, thank you all for your commiment and support.
- 再一次感謝您的承諾與支持。
- Thanks for your input/ clarification / message.
- 謝謝您的支持投入、澄清、說明、信息。
- Any comments will be much appreciated.
- 對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
- Thank you very much for everything you have done for me.
- 謝謝你為我做的一切。
- I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
- 我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
- Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
- 請向有關同事表達我的謝意,他們真的干得很好。
,
歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-231861.html