當前位置:首頁>母嬰>披薩的面餅怎么說英文(帶寶寶吃披薩的英文)
發布時間:2024-01-25閱讀(10)
作者:小雅和英美友人

Eating Pizza 吃披薩
Mom: Are you hungry?
媽媽:你餓嗎?
Were going to eat pizza for lunch.
咱們中午去吃披薩。

Child: Yes, I am.
寶寶:是的,我很餓。
What can I get to eat?
我都能吃到什么啊?
Mom: They have a bunch of special pizzas, salad, chicken wings and even ice cream for dessert.
媽媽:他們有各種各樣特別的披薩、沙拉、雞翅,甜點里還有冰激凌。

Child: Lets go.
寶寶:咱們走吧。
? At the pizza restaurant 在披薩餐廳
Mom: What kind of pizza would you like?
媽媽:你要什么披薩?
Child: I want pepperoni pizza.
寶寶:我要意大利辣香腸披薩。
Pepperoni作為披薩的“餡”,英文叫topping,而不是filling,因為它不是被完全包裹的。

Mom: Oh, sure.
媽媽:哦,好的。
They also have pizzas with different crusts.
他們的披薩還有不同的餅邊。
Child: How can crust be different?
寶寶:餅邊怎么不同呢?
Mom: Pan pizza is thicker and baked in a pan.
媽媽:鐵盤披薩厚,在鐵盤中烤制。

Thin-crust pizza is thin and baked on a sheet.
薄底披薩薄,在紙上烤制。

Stuffed-crust pizza is stuffed with cheese.
芝心披薩填充了芝士。

Child: OK.
寶寶:好的。
I want a pepperoni pizza with cheese-stuffed crust.
我要意大利辣香腸芝心披薩。
Mom: You are a really big fan of cheese.
媽媽:你還真是愛吃芝士。
Child: Of course, and Ill also add a few extra toppings at the table – cheese and pepper.
寶寶:當然,我還要加點桌子上的配料呢:奶酪和胡椒粉。
披薩上桌以后撒在上面的配料叫extra topping。

Mom: I think youll get to taste them today.
媽媽:我想你今天肯定能吃得上。
You should probably have a salad too if thats the pizza you want.
你要是點這種披薩,最好再點個沙拉。
Child: Can I have the one with cherry tomatoes, collard greens and olives?
寶寶:我能要有小西紅柿、羽衣甘藍和橄欖的嗎?
小西紅柿分cherry tomato和grape tomato兩種,但是一般人分不出來的時候會說cherry tomato。

Mom: I know which one youre talking about.
媽媽:我知道你說的是哪個。
It also comes with a very tasty dressing, raspberry vinaigrette, right?
它還帶一個調料也特別好吃,覆盆子油醋,對吧?
Dressing是往沙拉上倒的,用來拌制的調料。

Child: Exactly!
寶寶:就是那個!
Mom: Since the pizza can be slow,
媽媽:因為披薩可能會比較慢,
Ill also order a cream of chicken mushroom soup for you and clam chowder with puff pastry for myself.
我再給你點一個雞茸蘑菇湯,給我自己點一個酥皮奶油蛤蜊湯。

We can also order an assorted platter for us to share.
咱們還可以點一個小吃拼盤一起吃。
Child: What does the assorted platter have?
寶寶:小吃拼盤里有什么啊?
Mom: It has New Orleans wings, fried shrimps, potato wedges, and fried calamari.
媽媽:有新奧爾良雞翅、炸蝦、薯角和炸魷魚。
表達魷魚這種食物時,calamari比squid更常用。

Child: Fantastic!
寶寶:太棒了!
Can I have a chocolate ice cream scoop for dessert?
甜點我能點一個巧克力冰淇凌球嗎?

Mom: Alright, and Ill get a matcha ice cream cake.
媽媽:好的,那我要一個抹茶冰激凌蛋糕。

Child: Mom, my tummy is rumbling.
寶寶:媽媽,我的肚子叫了。
Mom: Look, your soup is coming
媽媽:看,你的湯來了,
and your pizza is nearly ready.
你的披薩也快好了。更多吃飯相關親子英文,請查看:
自助餐
吃西餐
肯德基麥當勞
還可點擊下方鏈接,購買《你和寶寶說英語》一書,學習第8章 吃飯:
歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-293642.html
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖