發布時間:2024-01-25閱讀(15)
作者:小雅和英美友人

◆ “桌游”英文怎么說?
◆ 扔一個骰子是roll the dice嗎?
◆ 機會卡是“抓”還是“抽”,英文如何區分?
Monopoly 大富翁
Child: Can we have a family game night on Fridays?
寶寶:咱們能每周五舉辦一個家庭游戲之夜嗎?

Mom: Sure.
媽媽:當然。
Its Friday night,
今天就是星期五,
so go grab a board game.
你去拿一個桌游過來吧。
Child: What about this one - Monopoly?
寶寶:這個怎么樣——大富翁?

Mom: Thats a long game,
媽媽:這個游戲需要玩很長時間,
but we can limit it to an hour this first time.
但是這是咱們第一次玩,可以限制在1小時以內。
Child: OK.
寶寶:好的。
What do you do in the game?
這個游戲怎么玩啊?
Mom: You buy property and build on it.
媽媽:你可以買地,然后在上面蓋東西。
Child: How do you win?
寶寶:怎么算贏呢?
Mom: Today well say its by having the most money after an hour of playing.
媽媽:今天呢,咱們就玩一個小時以后看誰的錢最多。
Open the box
把盒子打開,
and pull out the board, the cards, the money, and the dice.
把棋盤、卡片、錢和骰子都拿出來。

And pick one of the tokens to use around the board.
然后選一個棋子在棋盤上走。
Token是標志物的意思,這里指代表每個人的棋子。

Child: I like the dog.
寶寶:我喜歡狗狗。
Mom: Good.
媽媽:好的。
Ill take the thimble.
我選頂針吧。
Well put our tokens on "Go."
咱們把棋子都放在起點上。

In the beginning, we each get $1,500.
一開始,每人發1500塊錢。

Ill be the banker.
我來負責銀行。
Well each roll the dice,
咱們每人扔一次骰子,
骰子的單數形式是die,復數形式是dice。
and the person with the highest total of the two dice will go first.
誰的兩個骰子的和最大誰先走。
Child: I got 10!
寶寶:我扔的10!

Mom: I only got seven,
媽媽:我只扔了7,
so you go first.
所以你先走。
Roll again.
再扔一次。
Child: I got a four and a three, so seven.
寶寶:我扔了一個4一個3,是7。

Mom: Yep, so youll go seven spaces.
媽媽:對,你走7格。
Child: It says Vermont Avenue.
寶寶:上面寫著佛蒙特大街。

What do I do?
我需要怎么做呢?
Mom: You can buy it.
媽媽:你可以把它買下來。
Its $100.
它是100塊錢。
Child: OK, Ill buy it.
寶寶:好的,我買了。
Mom: Now if I land on that property,
媽媽:現在如果我走到這塊地上了,
then I have to pay you rent.
我就得付給你租金。
Over time youll build houses on the property and then hotels.
之后你在這塊地上建房子,然后建酒店。
Child: What are Income Tax, Community Chest, and Chance?
寶寶:所得稅、社會基金和機會是什么啊?
中文版Monopoly-地產大亨中,Community Chest card譯為契約卡。

Mom: You just have to do what they tell you.
媽媽:你就按照上面寫的做。
You have to pay taxes or draw Community Chest or Chance cards.
你需要交稅,或者抓契約卡或者機會卡。
指從最上面抓一張牌,如果是抽牌,要加上randomly from the deck - 從一摞卡片中隨機抽取。
Child: What are the cards?
寶寶:這些卡片是什么啊?
Mom: Sometimes they give you money and sometimes they make you pay money.
媽媽:有時候它們會給你錢,有時候它們會讓你付錢。
Child: Its your turn to roll the dice.
寶寶:該你扔骰子了。
Mom: I landed on a square that says "Chance,"
媽媽:我走到的這個格寫著“機會”,

that means I have to draw a Chance card.
意思就是我可以抓一張機會卡。
Child: What does the card say?
寶寶:卡片上怎么寫的?
Mom: It says "Go directly to jail.
媽媽:上面寫著“直接去監獄。
Do not pass Go.
不能經過起點。
Do not collect $200."
不能領取200美元。”

Child: Im going to roll the dice now.
寶寶:現在該我扔骰子了。
Oh look!
看!
I got two sixes!
我扔了兩個6!

Mom: Those are doubles!
媽媽:兩個一樣!
Youll get an extra turn after this one.
你玩完這輪可以多玩一次。Child: Is that all you do?
寶寶:就這些嗎?

Mom: It gets more difficult the more properties you own.
媽媽:你擁有的地越多就會越難。
Do you want to keep going?
你想繼續玩嗎?
Child: Yeah!
寶寶:嗯!
It seems interesting,
好像挺有意思的,
and I like the little dog token.
而且我喜歡這個狗狗棋子。

更多詳細游戲規則,點擊「鏈接」,下載英文版pdf說明書。
更多棋牌類游戲,請查看:
飛行棋、圍棋、黑白棋、五子棋、象棋、跳棋,和寶寶下棋英文大全
歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-304362.html
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖