當前位置:首頁>母嬰>6歲孩子英語如何啟蒙(帶寶寶體檢能全程說英文)
發布時間:2024-01-25閱讀(12)
作者:小雅和英美友人

★ 體檢是check-up還是health check-up?
★ 如何用英文說服寶寶去體檢?
★ 中國和美國的視力表竟然不一樣!
Mom: Today we are going to get a check-up.
媽媽:今天我要帶你去體檢。
Check-up本身已經是體檢的意思了,不必加health。
Child: I dont want to go.
寶寶:我不想去。
Mom: I understand but we have to check our bodies,
媽媽:我知道,但是我們需要檢查身體,
to make sure we are healthy
確保身體健康,
so we can grow big and strong
這樣我們才能長得又高又壯,
and can fight the germs that make us sick.
才能抵抗讓我們生病的病菌。
Child: Okay, Mommy, but what is a check-up?
寶寶:好的,媽媽,但是什么是體檢啊?
Mom: The Doctor is going to do a few tests to check your health.
媽媽:醫生會做一些測試來檢查你的健康狀況。
There is nothing to be scaredof.
沒什么可害怕的。
I will be right beside you the whole time.
我會一直在你身邊的。
【At The Clinic 在診所】
美國地廣人稀,體檢通常在診所或者醫院進行,體檢中心不普遍,體檢中心可以說check-up clinic / center。
Doctor: Hello! We are going to do a check-up today.
醫生:你好!今天咱們來體檢。
I am going to measure and test a number of things.
我會測量和檢查很多項目。
I. Weighing the Child 稱寶寶的體重
Doctor: First, I am going to weigh you.
醫生:首先,咱們來稱一下你的體重。
Please take your shoes off and stand on the scale.
把鞋脫掉,站在秤上。
Now a number will appear, this is your weight.
現在會出現一個數字,這就是你的體重。
II. Measuring Height 量身高
Doctor: Next, I will measure your height.
醫生:接下來,我來量量你的身高。
Please stand against this height rod.
靠著這個身高尺站。
Thank you, that was easy, wasnt it?
謝謝你,很容易,對吧?
Child: Yes, that was okay.
寶寶:嗯,還可以。
III. Urine Test 驗尿
Doctor: Now I need to check your urine which you might call pee.
醫生:現在我要驗尿了,尿就是嘩嘩。
Here is a little cup that I need you to pee into.
這個小杯子給你,你需要尿到里面。
Then, I will send it to the lab
然后,我會把它送到化驗室,
and they will check it for bacteria and other germs.
他們會檢查里面的細菌和其他病菌。
Child: What is a lab?
寶寶:化驗室是什么?
Doctor: A lab, which is short for laboratory,
醫生:Lab是laboratory的簡寫,
is a place where things like blood and urine are tested
是一個驗血驗尿的地方,
so we can make sure people are healthy
用來確保人們身體健康,
and know which kind of medicine they might need.
弄清他們需要什么藥。
IV. Finger-Prick Blood Test 化驗指血
Nurse: Next, we need to check your blood.
護士:接下來,咱們需要驗個血。
I am going to use this little needle
我會用這個小針,
to pull out some blood into this tube.
采一點血到這個管里。
Child: Mommy, I am scared, I dont like needles!
寶寶:媽媽,我害怕,我不喜歡針!
Mom: Its okay, it will just be a little pinch
媽媽:沒關系的,就是扎一下,
and then she will be done.
然后就結束了。
Look at me and squeeze my hand.
看著我,攥著我的手。
There we go, she is all done!
好了,結束了!
Child: That hurt, Mommy!
寶寶:好疼啊,媽媽!
這里的hurt是過去時,指剛才很疼。
Doctor: I will put a swab on it.
醫生:我給你壓一個棉簽。
You were such a good girl.
你真乖。
Here is a sticker for being so brave.
非常勇敢,給你一個小貼畫。
V. Vision Test 查視力
Mom: Its time to get your eyes checked.
媽媽:該查視力了。
We need to make sure your vision is good.
我們要確保你的視力正常。
“視力”亦可用eyesight或者sight。
Doctor: Please take a seat in this chair.
醫生:坐在這個椅子上。
Make sure you sit up straight with your whole back against the chair.
身體坐直,整個后背貼住椅子。
Very good.
很好。
Now, youre going to look at that picture with many “Es” on it.
現在,你要看一幅圖,上面有很多E。
美國采用的視力表是下圖左側的這種,本文按照中國情況編寫。
I will point to different “Es”
我會指著不同的E,
and you will tell me which way it is pointing.
然后你告訴我它指向哪邊。
While we do this, you will hold a spoon over one eye,
咱們測的時候,你拿這個勺子擋住一只眼睛,
so we can test one at a time.
這樣咱們能一次測一只。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Child: Yes.
寶寶:嗯。
Doctor: Which way is “E” facing?
醫生:E朝那邊?
Child: Down.
寶寶:下。
Doctor: And the next one?
醫生:下一個?
Child: Left.
寶寶:左。
【Continues 繼續】
Doctor: Great job! It looks like your vision is superb!
醫生:非常好!看起來你的視力非常好!
VI. Hearing Test 測聽力
Mom: We also have to get your hearing checked at the audiology office.
媽媽:咱們還需要到測聽室測一下你的聽力。
Child: How will they do that, Mommy?
寶寶:怎么測啊,媽媽?
Mom: They will play different sounds
媽媽:他們會放各種聲音,
and ask if you can hear them.
然后問你能不能聽見。
Tester: Hi, I am going to put these headphones on you and then play a sound.
檢測者:嗨,我會給你戴上耳機,然后播放一個聲音。
Can you perform a simple task for me
你能完成一個簡單的任務,
like putting this ball into a bucket?
比如把這個球放到桶里嗎?
Child: Yes.
寶寶:好的。
Tester: I need to test to see the quietestsound you can hear
檢測者:我需要檢測出你能聽到的最小的聲音,
to see how good your ears are.
看看你的耳朵有多好。
Child: Okay, I can do that.
寶寶:好的,我可以的。
【Child performs procedure as directed 寶寶按指令執行程序】
Tester: Okay, we are all done and you did very well.
檢測者:好了,結束了,你表現非常好。
There is nothing wrong with your hearing.
你的聽力沒問題。
抽靜脈血、量血壓、做B超、照X光、做心電圖的英文又怎么說呢?下期《帶寶寶體檢的英文(下篇)》教你,敬請期待!
【公眾號:你和寶寶說英語】
歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-311464.html
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖