久久综合九色综合97婷婷-美女视频黄频a免费-精品日本一区二区三区在线观看-日韩中文无码有码免费视频-亚洲中文字幕无码专区-扒开双腿疯狂进出爽爽爽动态照片-国产乱理伦片在线观看夜-高清极品美女毛茸茸-欧美寡妇性猛交XXX-国产亚洲精品99在线播放-日韩美女毛片又爽又大毛片,99久久久无码国产精品9,国产成a人片在线观看视频下载,欧美疯狂xxxx吞精视频

有趣生活

當前位置:首頁>母嬰>英文美文余生只做三件事(經典英文美文我愿做個無憂無慮的小孩)

英文美文余生只做三件事(經典英文美文我愿做個無憂無慮的小孩)

發布時間:2024-01-25閱讀(14)

導讀點右上角關注,獲取更多免費學習資料。訂閱【1元超值課程“跟MAX讀英文”】試聽【基礎音標口語課程“玩轉口語”】IWouldIWereACarelessChi....

點右上角關注,獲取更多免費學習資料。

訂閱【1元超值課程“跟MAX讀英文”】試聽【基礎音標口語課程“玩轉口語”】

英文美文余生只做三件事(經典英文美文我愿做個無憂無慮的小孩)(1)

I Would I Were A Careless Child我愿做無憂無慮的小孩文章詳解

I would I were a careless child,

我愿做無憂無慮的小孩,

Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

Or roaming through the dusky wild,

或是在微曛曠野里徘徊,

Or bounding oer the dark blue wave;

或是在暗藍海波上騰躍;

The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

撒克遜浮華的繁文縟禮,

Accords not with the freeborn soul,

不合我生來自由的意志,

Which loves the mountains craggy side,

我眷念坡道崎嶇的山地,

And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

我向往狂濤撲打的巨石。

Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

命運呵!請收回豐熟的田疇,

Take back this name of splendid sound!

收回這響亮的尊榮稱號,

I hate the touch of servile hands,

我厭惡被人卑屈地迎候,

I hate the slaves that cringe around.

厭惡被奴仆躬身環繞。

Place me among the rocks I love,

把我放回我酷愛的山岳,

Which sound to Oceans wildest roar;

聽巉巖應和咆哮的海洋;

I ask but this—again to rove

我只求讓我重新領略,

Through scenes my youth hath known before.

我從小熟悉的故國風光。

Few are my years, and yet I feel

我雖然年少,也能感覺出

The world was neer designd for me:

這世界決不是為我而設;

Ah! why do darkning shades conceal

幽冥暗影為何要冪覆?

The hour when man must cease to be?

世人向塵寰告別的時刻?

Once I beheld a splendid dream,

我也曾瞥見過輝煌夢境——

A visionary scene of bliss:

極樂之鄉的神奇幻覺;

Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

真相呵!為何你可憎的光明

Awake me to a world like this?

喚醒我面臨這么個世界?

I loved—but those I loved are gone;

我愛過——所愛之人已離去;

Had friends—my early friends are fled:

有朋友——早年友誼已終結;

How cheerless feels the heart alone

孤苦的心靈怎能不憂郁,

When all its former hopes are dead!

當原有的希望都黯然熄滅!

Though gay companions oer the bowl

縱然酒宴中歡謔的伙伴們,

Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

把惡劣情懷驅散了片刻;

Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

豪興能振奮癡狂的靈魂,

The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

心兒呵,心兒卻永遠寂寞。

How dull! to hear the voice of those

多無聊!去聽那些人閑談:

Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

那些人與我非敵非友,

Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

是門第、權勢、財富或機緣,

Associates of the festive hour.

使他們與我在筵前聚首。

Give me again a faithful few,

把幾個忠誠密友還給我,

In years and feelings still the same,

還是原來的年紀和心情;

And I will fly the midnight crew,

躲開那半夜喧囂的一伙,

Where boist’rous joy is but a name.

他們的歡樂不過是虛名。

And woman, lovely woman! thou,

美人,可愛的美人!你就是

My hope, my comforter, my all?

我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

How cold must be my bosom now,

連你那笑靨的魅力也消失,

When een thy smiles begin to pall!

我心中怎能不奇寒凜冽!

Without a sigh would I resign

又富麗又慘苦的繁囂俗境,

This busy scene of splendid woe,

我毫無嘆惜,愿從此告辭;

To make that calm contentment mine,

我只要怡然知足的恬靜——

Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

“美德”熟識它,或似曾相識。

Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

告別這熙來攘往的去處——

I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

我不恨人類,只是想避開;

My breast requires the sullen glen,

我癡心尋覓陰沉崖谷,

Whose gloom may suit a darkend mind.

那暝色契合這晦暗胸懷。

Oh! that to me the wings were given

但愿能給我一雙翅膀:

Which bear the turtle to her nest!

像斑鳩飛回棲宿的巢里,

Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

我也要展翅飛越穹蒼,

To flee away, and be at rest.

飄然遠引,得享安息。

英文美文余生只做三件事(經典英文美文我愿做個無憂無慮的小孩)(2)

單詞詳解

roam [ro?m]

v. 徜徉;閑逛;漫步

例: The sheep are allowed to roam freely on this land.

綿羊可以在這片地上自由走動。

bound [ba?nd]

v. 跳躍著跑

例:The dog came bounding back with the bone for Tom to throw again.

那只狗蹦跳著叼回了骨頭,交給湯姆讓他再扔出去。

pomp [pɑ?mp]

n. 浮華;氣派;盛況

例:They were shocked by the pomp and splendour of the English aristocracy.

他們被英格蘭貴族的氣派和顯赫震撼到了。

splendid [?splend?d]

adj. 壯麗的;雄偉的

例:The hotel stands in splendid isolation, surrounded by moorland.

那旅館巋然獨立,周圍是一片荒原。

cleave [kli?v]

v. 迅速穿過;迅速穿越

例:The huge boat cleaved through the darkness.

那艘巨輪在黑暗中破浪前行。

【資料大禮包】

想要提高口語能力?卻不知從何開始?

關注李俊超老師,私信回復“資料”。即可獲得每日美文的視音頻、文本以及更多免費資料。

點擊【玩轉口語】

免費試聽“基礎音標”和“日常口語”的課程!

歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-311760.html

Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖