發布時間:2024-01-24閱讀(11)
作者:小雅和英美友人

Mothers Day 母親節
Child: Good morning!
寶寶:早上好!
Happy Mothers Day, Mom!
母親節快樂,媽媽!

Mom: Thank you!
媽媽:謝謝!
What have you brought me?
你給我帶來了什么禮物?
Child: A card.
寶寶:一張賀卡。

We made them in school.
我們在學校做的。
Our teacher said our cards would mean more if we made them by hand.
老師說自己動手做的卡片更有意義。
Mom: I love it.
媽媽:我很喜歡它。
The carnations youve drawn on the front are really pretty.
你在封面上畫的康乃馨很漂亮。

Can you read the inside to me?
你能把里面的內容給我念念嗎?
Child: OK.
寶寶:好的。
I wrote that Im thankful for you because
我寫的是我很感謝你,因為:

you make my favorite food,
你會做我最喜歡的食物,
you play with me outside,
你會和我在外面玩,
you take me to fun places,
你會帶我去好玩的地方,
and you know lots of stuff.
你知道的事情很多很多。
Mom: How sweet!
媽媽:好感動啊!
Thank you!
謝謝你!
Child: Youre welcome.
寶寶:不客氣。
I love you, Mom.
我愛你,媽媽。

Mom: I love you too.
媽媽:我也愛你。
Child: What do you want to do today?
寶寶:你今天想干點什么?
Mom: Well, your dad is going to look after you for a few hours
媽媽:嗯,你爸爸會看你幾個小時,
while your aunt and I go and get some lunch and get our nails done.
我和你姨去吃個午飯、做個指甲。

Child: That sounds fun.
寶寶:聽起來很有意思。
Mom: I think it will be nice and relaxing.
媽媽:我也覺得是個很好的放松的機會。
What do you have planned?
你有什么計劃嗎?
Child: Dad and I are working on a few surprises for when you come home.
寶寶:爸爸和我正在準備在你回來的時候給你一些驚喜。

Mom: Uh-oh.
媽媽:哎呦。
Will I like them?
我會喜歡嗎?
Child: I think so!
寶寶:我覺得會的!
Now hurry up and go
那你趕緊走吧,
so we can get started.
我們就開始準備了。
Mom: Can I get a hug and a kiss first?
媽媽:你能先抱抱親親媽媽嗎?

Child: Oh, yes!
寶寶:哦,好的!
? A few hours pass 幾小時過去
Child: Welcome back, Mom!
寶寶:歡迎回來,媽媽!
Quick!
快!
Close your eyes!
閉上眼睛!

Dad isnt finished with your surprise.
爸爸還沒弄好大驚喜呢。
Mom: The house smells great.
媽媽:屋里聞起來好香啊。
Have you been cooking?
你們做好吃的了吧?
Child: Yes, and we did some baking, too.
寶寶:嗯,我們還烤了一些東西。
I also helped Dad clean the house,
我還幫助爸爸打掃房間來著,

and I washed my socks
還洗了襪子,

and folded my clean clothes.
把干凈的衣服疊起來了。

Mom: Wow, youve been busy.
媽媽:哇,你好忙啊。
How can I help?
有什么我能幫忙的嗎?
Child: You should sit and relax.
寶寶:你應該坐下來休息。
How was your day?
今天過得如何?
Your nails are pretty.
你的指甲很漂亮。

Mom: Thank you.
媽媽:謝謝。
Lunch was very good.
午飯很不錯。
It looked like lots of moms were out celebrating Mothers Day.
看起來很多媽媽都在外面慶祝母親節呢。

Child: Dad says dinner is ready now.
寶寶:爸爸說晚飯做好了。
You can open your eyes.
你可以睜開眼睛了。
Mom: OK.
媽媽:好的。
Child: Surprise!
寶寶:大驚喜!
We made your favorite meal, Kung Pao Chicken, and we also baked you a cake.
我們做了你最愛吃的菜,宮保雞丁,我們還給你烤了一個蛋糕。

Do you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Mom: It looks wonderful.
媽媽:看起來太棒了!
Thank you both very much.
非常感謝你們兩位。
Youve made me feel loved and appreciated today!
你們今天讓我感受到了愛與感激!
文中提到的洗襪子、疊衣服、做蛋糕的親子英文,請查看:
用英文教寶寶洗衣服,步驟全包括:泡、搓、投、擰、晾
用英文教寶寶疊衣服、褲子、襪子
用英文教寶寶做蛋糕,打雞蛋、攪拌面粉、打到起沫起泡,怎么說
點擊下方鏈接,購買書籍,學習更多親子英文:
下一篇:紅娘是哪一部作品中的人物
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖