當前位置:首頁>母嬰>學幫小孩剪各種發型(帶寶寶理發親子英文)
發布時間:2024-01-24閱讀(11)

作者:小雅和英美友人
修邊、剪劉海、吹頭發,分步講。
給頭發分縫,英文怎么說?
Hair什么時候加s?
Mom: I think its time that you get your hair cut.
媽媽:我覺得你該剪頭了。
Hair什么時候可數,什么時候不可數,詳細分析見文章結尾。
Child: Cut my hair? No!
寶寶:剪頭?不要!
Mom: It is getting too long and it needs a little trim.
媽媽:太長了,需要稍微修一修。
Child: What does "trim" mean?
寶寶:“修”是什么意思?
Mom: Trim means to cut a little bit off the ends of the hair.
媽媽:修的意思就是把發梢剪掉一點點。
Child: But it will hurt!
寶寶:但是會疼的!
Mom: I promise it wont hurt.
媽媽:我保證不會疼的。
Your hair doesnt feel it.
你的頭發根本感覺不到。
Can I show you?
我給你演示一下?
I will cut a little bit off to show you it doesnt hurt.
我剪掉一點兒讓你看看疼不疼。
All done.
好了。
Did you feel that?
你能感覺到嗎?
Child: No.
寶寶:不能。
Okay, I will try, Mommy.
好吧,我試試吧,媽媽。
Mom: Great, Lets go!
媽媽:好的,咱們走吧!
I have made you an appointment at the hairdressers.
我已經給你和理發店預約了。
【At the Hairdressers 在理發店】
Hairdresser: Hello, there!
理發師:你好!
My name is Joanna and I will be cutting your hair today.
我的名字是喬安娜,今天由我來給你剪頭發。
【Sitting up High in the Styling Chair 坐在高高的造型椅上】
Hairdresser: Please climb upinto my special chair.
理發師:爬到這個特制的椅子上來。
Now I am going to pump this lever at the back of the chair
我會壓幾下椅子后面的這個桿,
to make it go higher
把它調高點,
so I can cut your hair.
我就能給你剪頭了。
【Preparing for the Cut 為剪頭做準備】
Hairdresser: I also need to put this cover over you
理發師:我還需要給你圍一個布,
so we dont get hair all over your nice clothes.
這樣就不會弄得漂亮衣服上都是頭發了。
It goes around your neck.
在你脖子上一圍。
Is that okay?
行嗎?
Child: I am a little scared.
寶寶:我有點害怕。
Mom: You are doing really well.
媽媽:你做得非常好。
Look how high you are sitting now!
你看你現在坐得多高啊!
Hairdresser: First, I will comb your hair
理發師:我先梳梳你的頭發,
and spray some water on it.
然后在上面噴點水。
【Cutting the Childs Hair 給寶寶剪頭】
Hairdresser: Then I will use my scissors to cut a little bit of hair off the ends.
理發師:然后我用剪子稍微剪掉一點發梢。
Sit still.
坐好。
You dont want your hair to be cut wrong.
你可不想頭發剪壞了吧。
I wont take long.
一會兒就好。
Just be patient.
耐心點哦。
【Cutting Bangs 剪頭發簾】
Hairdresser: Im going to cut your bangs.
理發師:我該剪你的頭發簾了。
Please close your eyes
把眼睛閉上,
so the hair doesnt get into your eyes.
這樣頭發就不會進眼睛里了。
How do you want me to part your hair? To the left, to the right, or down the middle?
你想讓我怎么分縫?往左分、往右分,還是在中間分?
Child: In the middle.
寶寶:在中間分。
【Drying the Childs Hair 給寶寶吹頭發】
Hairdresser: Lets dry your hair now.
理發師:我現在把你的頭發吹干。
Well use the blowdryer.
咱們用這個吹風機。
吹風機亦可用hairdryer。
Its going to be loud.
會有點吵。
Are you ready?
你準備好了嗎?
【After the Haircut 理發后】
Hairdresser: There you go.
理發師:好了。
We are all done.
完成了。
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣?
Child: It didnt hurt at all
寶寶:一點都不疼,
and my hair is shorter!
而且我的頭發變短了!
Hairdresser: Thats right, I made your hair shorter by cutting it.
理發師:是的,我把你的頭發剪短了。
I will see you next time when your hair grows again and you need another haircut.
等你頭發再長長了,下次又需要剪的時候再見咯!
附:Hair什么時候可數,什么時候不可數?
★ 大部分時候,hair是作不可數名詞的,如:
You have hair in your face.
你臉上有頭發。
Lets part your hair.
我給你的頭發分個縫。
The back part of my hair has lots of split ends.
我后面的頭發有很多分叉。
★ Hair僅在強調“根數”的時候作可數名詞,如:
I pulled 3 gray hairs this morning.
我今天早上拔了3根白頭發。
That man only has 5 hairs on his head.
這個男人頭上只有5根頭發。
Lets comb those stray hairs back into place.
咱們把那幾根散頭發梳回去。
【公眾號:你和寶寶說英語】
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖