當前位置:首頁>知識>美劇難忘的經典語錄(脫口而出的句子之第二期)
發布時間:2024-01-23閱讀(8)
大家晚上好,昨天給大家分享了一篇我收集的“俚語“,今天繼續為大家更新一些“暴力”炫酷的句子。
今日龍頭:I dn`t want anything to do with you.我不想跟你有任何瓜葛。

先來張圖片靜下心
It hasn`t put me off.我毫不介意
It`s already taken care of.事情已經塵埃落定
you are so twisted.你可真變態
It`s just that most men like to hear me talk dirty.只不過男人大多數愛聽葷段子
You appear to be at a loss for words.你好像詞窮了
Holy fuck!我了個天=Holy shit!見鬼=Bloody hell!該死=sucks for you活該
I`ve been living on borrowed time,haven`t I?我一直都在茍且偷生,不是嗎?
You`re back to your old tricks.你又故技重施了
You jumped the gun,again.你又操之過急
I`ll love her to the moon and back.我會把她寵上天(if i have,多少單身汪的真心話)
A dumb person蠢蛋=A knucklehead二貨=mouth breather 白癡=jackhole混球(用的過癮嗎)
There are times in life that warrant an exception.其實人生苦短偶爾破個戒也不錯
I`ve always been self--aware.我一直有自知之明(像我這么帥的生來就是為拯救世界)
You `ve done nothing to improve yourself.你沒有一點點長進
I could more good dead than alive.我死了比活著的作用更大(好可悲,有多少人這么想)
I see through your game.我已經看透你的把戲了(高手過招,一招制勝,還是這句話威力大)
What you put into the world comes back to you.惡有惡報,善有善終
Nothing makes sense without you.你不在,一切都沒有意義了
That`s my line in the sand.這是我的底線
If you could manage to stay out of my bussineess,I`ll try and stay out of yours. 如果你能不多管閑事,那我也不會干涉你.
My feelings for you are nothing if not entirely pure.我對你絕對沒有非分之想
I always say what I mean.我向來有話直說
As usual,you`ve seen right through me.你總是能一眼望穿我
This is my shot.這是我的機會 Bully for you.你真厲害
I see you for exactly who you are.我終于看穿你的真面目了
Now there`s a train wreck of a soul.這就是靈魂的墮落
I`ve always prided myself on my good sportmanship 我一直引以為傲的就是自己輸得起的心態(對,認真你就輸了)
You are such a prick.你真是個混蛋(Fair point 有道理)
You`re freaking me out. 你把我嚇壞了(你把我嚇尿了 會不會好點?)
We all so caugh up in our own shit.我們都太沉浸于自己的破事(不是嗎?這才是為什么這個社會這么冷漠,人吶,自己的一點小事比天大,其它天大的事比自己小)
今日鳳尾:Meeting you was the great privilege of my life.遇見你是我這一生最榮幸的事
Good Night!
上一篇:易讀易錯的字(易讀錯字總復習)
下一篇:紅娘是哪一部作品中的人物
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖