當前位置:首頁>母嬰>除夕之夜 英語:除夕夜和寶寶說的英文
發布時間:2024-01-24閱讀(14)
作者:小雅和英美友人
◆ 新年前夜是叫New Year Eve嗎?
◆ 你能想出哪些英文形容美麗的煙花?
◆ 有外國友人的飯桌上想說“我祝……”,怎么說?
本文主要描寫了世界通用的新年前夜人們會做的事情,既適用于除夕夜,也適用于元旦前夜。更多春節習俗的相關文章,請點擊鏈接查看:
逛廟會也能跟孩子說英文?舞龍、舞獅、高蹺、秧歌,都能翻譯?
用英文教寶寶“包餃子”,春節親子英語必備
新年前夜叫New Years Eve,不叫New Year Eve,一定要有s。
Mom: Its a good thing I have the day off of work today and the following week.
媽媽:太好了,我今天和接下來一周都不上班。

I need to rest up so I can stay up until midnight!
我得多休息休息,這樣就能熬夜到12點了!

Are you ready to stay up that late?
你準備熬到那么晚么?
Youre not allowed to do that often.
平時都不允許你這樣哦。
Child: Yes! I am so excited.
寶寶:嗯!我太興奮了。
How are we going to stay busy until midnight?
咱們干點什么能堅持到半夜呢?

Thats a long time to stay up.
要熬好長時間呢。
Mom: Well, the city is putting on a fireworks show,
媽媽:嗯,咱們市要舉辦一場煙花表演,
so we can go see that.
我們可以去看看。

I know one of the people who put the show together.
我認識一個煙花表演的組織者。
He said its going to be impressive!
他說會特別棒!
Child: Yeah, the fireworks are always cool,
寶寶:嗯,煙花一向特別棒,
but what about the dog?
但是狗狗怎么辦?
Bella always hides under the couch when she hears fireworks.
貝拉聽到煙花的聲音總會躲到沙發下面。
Mom: Well, we will leave her here with her favorite blanket.
媽媽:嗯,咱們把她留在這兒,呆在她最喜歡的毯子上。

The fireworks will be a few miles away,
煙花在幾英里之外呢,
and the city doesnt allow citizens to set off fireworks in the city limits,
而且咱們市不允許市民在市內放煙花,

so she shouldnt hear very much of them.
所以她應該聽不見什么。
Child: Okay. Will we also be watching the Spring Festival Gala Evening show?
寶寶:好吧。咱們是不是還要看春晚?

Mom: Yes, I will make sure to have it on the right channel.
媽媽:嗯,我會調對頻道的。
Child: Are Grandma and Grandpa staying up late?
寶寶:爺爺奶奶會熬夜嗎?
Mom: Yeah! Grandma and Grandpa like to ring in the new year, too, you know!
媽媽:會的!爺爺奶奶也要迎接新年呀,對吧!
Daddy is going to come home a little early from work today,
爸爸今天會稍微早點下班回家,
and he wants you to help decorate a little.
而且他想讓你幫忙布置一下。
Child: Okay!
寶寶:好啊!
Mom: We can even make a toast to the new year!
媽媽:咱們還可以舉杯說出新年祝愿!

What do you think youd like to toast to?
你想舉杯祝愿些什么呢?
Child: Hmmm … maybe just a good year.
寶寶:嗯......就祝愿有美好的一年吧。
(Theres a knock at the door.)
(傳來敲門聲。)
Thats probably Grandma and Grandpa!
可能是爺爺奶奶!
Ill go get the door.
我去開門。

Mom: Thats a great idea.
媽媽:太好了。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
New Years Day 新年第一天(Mom knocks on childs door)
(媽媽敲寶寶的門)
Mom: Happy New Year, sleepyhead!
媽媽:新年快樂,小瞌睡蟲!
Its almost 10 oclock,
快十點了,
so you definitely got to sleep in from last night.
看來你從昨晚到現在睡了個大懶覺。

Do you want to help me make some traditional New Years dishes for lunch?
你想不想幫我做一些傳統的新年食品中午吃?
(Child yawns)
(寶寶打哈欠)
Child: What are they?
寶寶:是什么呀?
Mom: Dumplings.
媽媽:餃子。

Child: Wed better eat lots!
寶寶:我們最好多吃點兒!
Mom: For sure.
媽媽:當然。
Go ahead and get dressed, wash your face and hands, and brush your teeth.
去穿衣服、洗臉洗手、刷牙。
When youre all ready,
都弄完之后,
you can stir the filling while I prepare the dough.
你來拌餡兒,我來和面。


Child: I really liked the fireworks last night.
寶寶:我很喜歡昨晚的煙花。
Some of them reminded me of flowers and butterflies.
有些讓我想到花和蝴蝶。
Mom: Yes, they look so delicate, bright, and beautiful when they are so far away.
媽媽:是啊,遠遠看過去,它們真的好精致、好耀眼、好美麗。
Lets get to work to start our promising new year!
咱們趕快行動起來,開始充滿希望的一年吧!
歡迎分享轉載→http://www.avcorse.com/read-268055.html
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖